HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Yugioh 5Ds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Yugioh 5Ds   Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:57 pm

At first I hated it but now I love it. I finished 1st season last week and now I'm on the 2nd season.
Let's discuss Dark Synchro Summon and the Spider signers.
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist


Male Number of posts : 300
Age : 25
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Wat u finished all the episodes. I'm just in the part of yusei and aki. Ok I read the new episodes of the "spider" signers but can u tell me the whole collection of episodes of 5d's because I'm waiting on youtube for the more episodes.
Back to top Go down
Hirodian
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 121
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1890-9913-6450
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:19 pm

I don't understand dark sychro
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/JudaiKing200
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 71
Age : 34
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0345 0698 7802
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:36 pm

Level -5???, Can someone explain Dark Synchro Summoning to me?

Edit: Never Mind, i just got it. Awesome...hope Konami include them in WC09
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:16 am

Andraxxus wrote:
Level -5???, Can someone explain Dark Synchro Summoning to me?

Edit: Never Mind, i just got it. Awesome...hope Konami include them in WC09

Then why don't you discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Hipperzam
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 190
Age : 21
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1890-9913-6450
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:26 pm

i like the first season but the spirder signers are most likly are corrupted signers or just bad signers from the start but the thing i dont get wat so ever is the dark synchros -5 lev???
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist


Male Number of posts : 300
Age : 25
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:19 am

Dark syncho summon is easy to understand. First u need a dark tuner monster and another monster. Make sure the levels equal to the dark synchro monster. Subtract not add the levels.
Link for understanding dark sychro summon: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Synchro_Summon
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:19 am

DARKBLADE wrote:
Dark syncho summon is easy to understand. First u need a dark tuner monster and another monster. Make sure the levels equal to the dark synchro monster. Subtract not add the levels.
Link for understanding dark sychro summon: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Synchro_Summon

Hahahahahaha!!!! Look who did his research.
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist


Male Number of posts : 300
Age : 25
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:35 pm

Just a question about the evil signers. In total how many are there and wats with the spiders around everyone. Do they control people when the spiders bite them???
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:01 pm

DARKBLADE wrote:
Just a question about the evil signers. In total how many are there and wats with the spiders around everyone. Do they control people when the spiders bite them???

Just go do some more research.
Back to top Go down
Aster1
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 63
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4554 7890 0031
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:29 pm

The Dark Signer are so good! I love kyosuke and Dick the first Dark Signer.
The duel Yusei Vs Kyosuke would be a great duel! I like that.

Andraxxus wrote:
Level -5???, Can someone explain Dark Synchro Summoning to me?

Edit: Never Mind, i just got it. Awesome...hope Konami include them in WC09

I believe not,the dark synchros are not as a real card. And Cards in wc09 are just Booster Sets and Decks to the november.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ygogxanime.de.tl
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 858
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:41 am

imho i dont really think i will like this new yugioh cartoon gx so much better
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:09 am

storm100 wrote:
imho i dont really think i will like this new yugioh cartoon gx so much better

Are you saying you don't like 5ds?
Back to top Go down
Hirodian
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 121
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1890-9913-6450
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:03 pm

Yu-gi-oh 5ds became a series base only on the story line, unlike the other yu-gi-oh series, which it seem the writer fixed the probelm with yu-gi-oh/gx it made it a mature series
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/JudaiKing200
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:08 pm

Hirodian wrote:
Yu-gi-oh 5ds became a series base only on the story line, unlike the other yu-gi-oh series, which it seem the writer fixed the probelm with yu-gi-oh/gx it made it a mature series

I agree!
Back to top Go down
Cyber Dragon Master
n00b
n00b
avatar

Male Number of posts : 255
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4554-3580-2855
Date Joined : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:06 pm

i agree with you thats true
Back to top Go down
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 71
Age : 34
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0345 0698 7802
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:57 am

Agree, the Storyline it's much better, and now with the Dark Signers is excellent.
BTW, One Hundred Eyes Dragon is out!



Effect:
1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster
In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card. While you control no other monsters, this card can gain the effect of any DARK monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 card in your Deck and add it to your hand
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist


Male Number of posts : 300
Age : 25
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:33 am

Andraxxus wrote:
Agree, the Storyline it's much better, and now with the Dark Signers is excellent.
BTW, One Hundred Eyes Dragon is out!



Effect:
1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster
In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card. While you control no other monsters, this card can gain the effect of any DARK monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 card in your Deck and add it to your hand

So thats wat ur agreeing about. Well I have to agree with you and dark synchro monsters are awesome. The storyline never exists to amaze me. Kazuki makes it better every time. But thats my opinion u don't have to take my word for it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki_Judai
Registered Duelist
Registered Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 13
Age : 26
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 524181006431
Date Joined : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:45 pm

hey guyz what the god cards in Yugioh 5D?? Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
BIONIC
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 821
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5242-4111-1644
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 am

Yuki_Judai wrote:
hey guyz what the god cards in Yugioh 5D?? Smile Smile

That would be the earthbound immortals if im correct Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/bioniclewiz
MarchingFishes
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 168
Age : 31
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 502763995259
Date Joined : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:30 pm

BIONIC wrote:
Yuki_Judai wrote:
hey guyz what the god cards in Yugioh 5D?? Smile Smile

That would be the earthbound immortals if im correct Very Happy

Or possibly the 5 Dragon Synchros, with assault mode or Majestic forms.

I like both the EI and the 5 Synchros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5Ds   

Back to top Go down
 
Yugioh 5Ds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1750 pt tournament list. very first try!
» Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal: Clash Duel Carnival
» 40k Motivational posters
» Crimson Izanagi's RP Storage (Do Not Post)
» Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom A Rival's Journey [PG-13]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Anime/Manga :: Yu-Gi-Oh! General Anime-
Jump to: