HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Konami World Championship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:18 am

Hello everyone I'm back,

Well, I was MIA ever since August and I might be starting next year. I'm now back home vacationing lol.

WIM had done a lot of things on my behalf. The first thing was that he manage to keep a promise he made to me and only uses Gadgets lol. I even see the tournament vids he made, and from the way I see it that deck was made for him....

Humm...? I'm not sure why we move and all. I guess it's this "more better" stuff between conforums and forumotion. I guess this place looks cool.

Just so you know, I've transferred all my brother DS data to mine so my original friend code does not change. Talk to me online before we duel if you miss me. If not, I'll be gladly to take you on using only Sep 08 list.

I'll be busy doing some site's stuff from now on. Mostly future site stuff until I get my thought together lol. If you guys want to help visit my site's Wikia and post "HI" and a response of anything with your forum made name. If the name is already taken for some weird reason put after 1, or 3 or 5. Later on I'll assign you for specific jobs and you may be given special ranks with cool power from here if you did a great job from the main site. Also note that when you post an article, your name will be there instead of mine so you'll get all the credits from both site and forum Very Happy
http://konamiworldchampionship.webs.com/apps/wiki/

Lexis did a good job on keeping the forum site active like usual, and I'm glad Greg is back into the game.

Anyone else that knew me from before, I'm not that undefeated. Just a more better expert of the YGO TCG basic and OTC game.

Ta, Ta, bounce


Last edited by KWC on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mine "my")
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:38 am

Welcome back, things will get more interesting with you around here.
Lexis sipoze ba ou akaront li yan...paske nou te dja diskite sa. You're still the main boss.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:43 am

Greto Kaibou wrote:

Lexis sipoze ba ou akaront li yan...paske nou te dja diskite sa.

OK...? Men si li te vle fe saa li te ka email mwen kisa liye pou'm te ka log sou li. Li genle ap itilize'l oubyen li se li nan VenusRoses. Anyways it's all fine lol.

Thanks for welcoming me back man. Remember I'm a regular smarty pants like you lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:49 am

KWC wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:

Lexis sipoze ba ou akaront li yan...paske nou te dja diskite sa.

OK...? Men si li te vle fe saa li te ka email mwen kisa liye pou'm te ka log sou li. Li genle ap itilize'l oubyen li se li nan VenusRoses. Anyways it's all fine lol.

Thanks for welcoming me back man. Remember I'm a regular smarty pants like you lol!

Mwen pat gentan pou'm mande menzel mot de pass li ya. Li sipoze ba ou akaront li ya pou ou change'l sou KWC. Epi lap fe yon lot akaront pou tet li. Voye'l on mesaj epi lap fel touswit. Very Happy I can't even write perfect haitian creole anymore. I've been in this country speaking an writing english too much.
Back to top Go down
Light0fTwilight
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1264
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : None at the moment
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:53 am

Hey, welcome back I thought you were gone for ever! Razz Razz Razz

BTW was you and greg talking french?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Light0fTwilight
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:56 am

Light0fTwilight wrote:
Hey, welcome back I thought you were gone for ever! Razz Razz Razz

BTW was you and greg talking french?
If I'm gone I'll give order to the Supreme King what to change and he has my game and most of the stuff like my KonamiWorldChampion Youtube Channel. So you'll barely know until I said I'm gone lol.

No we weren't talking french. This is Hatian creole.

Greto Kaibou wrote:
KWC wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:

Lexis sipoze ba ou akaront li yan...paske nou te dja diskite sa.

OK...? Men si li te vle fe saa li te ka email mwen kisa liye pou'm te ka log sou li. Li genle ap itilize'l oubyen li se li nan VenusRoses. Anyways it's all fine lol.

Thanks for welcoming me back man. Remember I'm a regular smarty pants like you lol!

Mwen pat gentan pou'm mande menzel mot de pass li ya. Li sipoze ba ou akaront li ya pou ou change'l sou KWC. Epi lap fe yon lot akaront pou tet li. Voye'l on mesaj epi lap fel touswit. Very Happy I can't even write perfect haitian creole anymore. I've been in this country speaking an writing english too much.

Bliye saa patizan. Mwen renmen account sa mwen fe an. Si manmzel vle li ka fe sa ou di an, men moun ki gentan la pap conpran sa ka'p fet, e kouman nou oganize forum lan an.

Si mwen vle fe yon changman sou forum sa a, ma'p ekril jan konn fe nan "past" lan an (man I too can't even write perfect creole lol). Plue mwen ka pa rete la pou tout tan so.... yeah everything I just explain above.


Last edited by KWC on Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:59 am

KWC wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
KWC wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:

Lexis sipoze ba ou akaront li yan...paske nou te dja diskite sa.

OK...? Men si li te vle fe saa li te ka email mwen kisa liye pou'm te ka log sou li. Li genle ap itilize'l oubyen li se li nan VenusRoses. Anyways it's all fine lol.

Thanks for welcoming me back man. Remember I'm a regular smarty pants like you lol!

Mwen pat gentan pou'm mande menzel mot de pass li ya. Li sipoze ba ou akaront li ya pou ou change'l sou KWC. Epi lap fe yon lot akaront pou tet li. Voye'l on mesaj epi lap fel touswit. Very Happy I can't even write perfect haitian creole anymore. I've been in this country speaking an writing english too much.

Bliye saa patizan. Mwen renmen account sa mwen fe an. Si manmzel vle li ka fe sa ou di an, men moun ki gentan la pap conpran sa ka'p fet, e kouman nou oganize forum lan an.

Si mwen vle fe yon changman sou forum sa a, ma'p ekril jan konn fe nan "past" lan an (man I too can't even write perfect creole lol). Plue mwen ka pa rete la pou tout tan so.... yeah everything I just explain above.

All right, I understand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hipperzam
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 190
Age : 21
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1890-9913-6450
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:32 pm

welcome back KWC long time no see i am sooo ashame to not know wat u and gregory are talking about even though im haitian myself Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vane1
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 498
Age : 25
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0387-7319-9811
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:37 pm

ah, the legendary Kwc! Nice to meet you =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Mahaou
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 110
Age : 24
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0130 2788 8036
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:41 pm

Vane1 wrote:
ah, the legendary Kwc! Nice to meet you =)
LOl, Welcome back brother.
Back to top Go down
http://shattered-rebelion.forumotion.net/
Andraxxus
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 71
Age : 34
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0345 0698 7802
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Welcome back man, we missed you.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:49 pm

Vane1 wrote:
ah, the legendary Kwc! Nice to meet you =)

lol, I'm just a regular guy like you. Hum... I guess I am a legend in a way lol!

hipperzam wrote:
welcome back KWC long time no see i am sooo ashame to not know wat u and gregory are talking about even though im haitian myself Embarassed

Je parle un petite francaise aussi.

Not bad as starter, check out my sig icon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 680
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:03 pm

Yay! You're back. ^-^!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

The hyper emoticons show my "yayness" and excitement lol. What a Face What a Face

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
DivineGod
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 98
Age : 21
5Ds WC 2011 FC : -08-0903 4648 7403 -09- 4168 3059 2721
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:11 pm

welcome back
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:42 am

DivineGod wrote:
welcome back

So many people I want to thank.

VenusRose wrote:
Yay! You're back. ^-^!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

The hyper emoticons show my "yayness" and excitement lol. What a Face What a Face

Yep ^_^. back to back in the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Mauro
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 105
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : WC10: 3868-0483-3123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:06 pm

Glad to see you again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/maurox1988
Kenshin Himura
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 121
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3697-5260-9788
Date Joined : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:10 pm

welcome back KWC
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Mauro wrote:
Glad to see you again.
Yami Yugi wrote:
welcome back KWC

Thanks for the welcoming Mauro and Yami. You guys rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
skinnygod
Duelist
Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 16
Age : 24
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0001 2795 4447
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:00 pm

well nice to finally see u back kwc havent heard from u in a while im still tryin to get better for next time we duel
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 272
Age : 2001
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:16 pm

yay hes back, welcome back liar xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Konami World Championship   

Back to top Go down
 
Konami World Championship
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon VGC World Championship 2014
» TORA MSA GT World Championship 2013 - General Discussion
» 2014 FIA Formula 1 World Championship
» Clericus International Chess Championship 2012
» 2011 FIA GT1 World Championship

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Introduction / Goodbyes-
Jump to: