HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hey wats up its me skinnygod again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skinnygod
Duelist
Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 16
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0001 2795 4447
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: hey wats up its me skinnygod again   Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:22 pm

yea jus remember if u guys ever need to duel or try out a new deck im but then im trying to get stronger myself because to my opinion i really suck laugh out loud



Caution: Skinnygod sucks at dueling
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: hey wats up its me skinnygod again   Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:34 am

skinnygod wrote:
yea jus remember if u guys ever need to duel or try out a new deck im but then im trying to get stronger myself because to my opinion i really suck laugh out loud



Caution: Skinnygod sucks at dueling

lol, out of all the people I've gather from the past you are one true stick up member. You could be more than a member if decided to cooperate more to this forum in skills and post.

Caution: KWC sucks at dueling. Yep^_~
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
skinnygod
Duelist
Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 16
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0001 2795 4447
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: hey wats up its me skinnygod again   Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:51 pm

KWC wrote:
skinnygod wrote:
yea jus remember if u guys ever need to duel or try out a new deck im but then im trying to get stronger myself because to my opinion i really suck laugh out loud



Caution: Skinnygod sucks at dueling

lol, out of all the people I've gather from the past you are one true stick up member. You could be more than a member if decided to cooperate more to this forum in skills and post.

Caution: KWC sucks at dueling. Yep^_~


laugh out loud thanks yea i am trying to get better but its hard but im gettin there by the way i like that deck u told me about the dark world deck i like it thank you
Back to top Go down
Yusei Fudo
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 272
Age : 2001
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 043097968875
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: hey wats up its me skinnygod again   Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:14 pm

skinnygod wrote:
yea jus remember if u guys ever need to duel or try out a new deck im but then im trying to get stronger myself because to my opinion i really suck laugh out loud



Caution: Skinnygod sucks at dueling
lol i doubt you suck at dueling, you could probably easily beat me, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/momo121212
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: hey wats up its me skinnygod again   Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Yusei Fudo wrote:

lol i doubt you suck at dueling, you could probably easily beat me, lol

He's trying to make people deceive him. Just don't let your guard down Yusei.
Back to top Go down
skinnygod
Duelist
Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 16
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0001 2795 4447
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: hey wats up its me skinnygod again   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:55 am

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Yusei Fudo wrote:

lol i doubt you suck at dueling, you could probably easily beat me, lol

He's trying to make people deceive him. Just don't let your guard down Yusei.



wat im not trying to deceive i really do suck lol well atleast i dont know if i do or not with the new deck that kwc told me bout but before that i did suck alot u can ask kwc
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist


Male Number of posts : 300
Age : 25
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: hey wats up its me skinnygod again   Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:51 am

Hello skinnygod. And ur not the only one who stinks at dueling. And i mean it I understand the cards but in a duel I stink it up. Anyways nice to meet me.
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist


Male Number of posts : 300
Age : 25
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: hey wats up its me skinnygod again   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:46 pm

DARKBLADE wrote:
Hello skinnygod. And ur not the only one who stinks at dueling. And i mean it I understand the cards but in a duel I stink it up. Anyways nice to meet me.

Lol I mean nice to meet u. Hope we can duel soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hey wats up its me skinnygod again   

Back to top Go down
 
hey wats up its me skinnygod again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» It's all good in da hood..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Introduction / Goodbyes-
Jump to: