HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Quickdraw Dandywarrior®

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 680
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Quickdraw Dandywarrior®   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Impossible! Unbelievable! Outrageous!
The deck that can't win vs Freed.

Monsters 19

2x Caius tSM
1x Card Trooper
2x Dandylion
2x Debris Dragon
1x L/D Dragon
2x Lonefire Blossom
1x Morpbhing Jar
1x Night Assailant
2x Quickdraw Synchron
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Sangan
1x Tytannial, PoC

Spells 10

2x Book of Moon
1x Brain Control
1x Charge otLB
1x Foolish Burial
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon'
3x Pot of Avarice

Traps 11

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Call otH
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Dust Tornado
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Starlight Road
1x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck 15

1x Ally oJC
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, DotIB
2x Drill Warrior
2x Iron Chain Dragon
1x Junk Archer
1x Nitro Warrior
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
2x Stardust Dragon 2x
1x Trishla, DotIb
1x Turbo Warrior

Side Deck 15

2x Consecrated Light
2x D.D. Crow
2x My Body aaS
2x System Down
3x Fiendish Chain
2x Gottoms' Emergency Call
2x Pulling the Rug

- - - Guys, challenge freed with this deck and beat him for me. It seems that I cannot get the luck of the cards with this deck nomatter what. I was like this once in a while in the past facing female duelist but now I can't win vs freed no matter what deck I tried. So beat him for me plz Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
Shiki
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1624
Age : 108
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0474-9581-2060
Date Joined : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Dandywarrior®   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 pm

KWC wrote:
Impossible! Unbelievable! Outrageous!
The deck that can't win vs Freed.

Monsters 19

2x Caius tSM
1x Card Trooper
2x Dandylion
2x Debris Dragon
1x L/D Dragon
2x Lonefire Blossom
1x Morpbhing Jar
1x Night Assailant
2x Quickdraw Synchron
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Sangan
1x Tytannial, PoC

Spells 10

2x Book of Moon
1x Brain Control
1x Charge otLB
1x Foolish Burial
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon'
3x Pot of Avarice

Traps 11

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Call otH
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Dust Tornado
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Starlight Road
1x Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck 15

1x Ally oJC
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, DotIB
2x Drill Warrior
2x Iron Chain Dragon
1x Junk Archer
1x Nitro Warrior
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
2x Stardust Dragon 2x
1x Trishla, DotIb
1x Turbo Warrior

Side Deck 15

2x Consecrated Light
2x D.D. Crow
2x My Body aaS
2x System Down
3x Fiendish Chain
2x Gottoms' Emergency Call
2x Pulling the Rug

- - - Guys, challenge freed with this deck and beat him for me. It seems that I cannot get the luck of the cards with this deck nomatter what. I was like this once in a while in the past facing female duelist but now I can't win vs freed no matter what deck I tried. So beat him for me plz Very Happy

It's called Freeluck. He normally gets all the cards he wants and such.
Back to top Go down
InfinitySlayer
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1036
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1806-3968-9281
Date Joined : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Dandywarrior®   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Deck looks good, but I do think triple PoA is too much. I'd try a Enemy Controller in there. It easily takes advantage of all the free tokens you generate through your near-infinite supply of Dandylion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkInfinitySlayer
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 680
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Dandywarrior®   Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:57 pm

InfinitySlayer wrote:
Deck looks good, but I do think triple PoA is too much. I'd try a Enemy Controller in there. It easily takes advantage of all the free tokens you generate through your near-infinite supply of Dandylion.

Hum...thanks for the suggestion.

Here's the deck now. Undefeated and untouched against freed with two straight won!

Monsters +20

1x Battle Fader (NEW!!)
3x Caius tSM (NEW!!)
1x Cyber Valley (NEW!!)
2x Dandylion
3x Debris Dragon (NEW!!)
1x Gorz tEoD (NEW!!)
2x Lonefire Blossom
1x Morpbhing Jar
2x Quickdraw Synchron
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Tytannial, PoC

Card Added: Battle Fader, +1x Caius tSM, Cyber Valley, +1x Debris Dragon
No longer in Deck: Card Trooper, L/D Dragon, Night Assailant, Sangan

Spells -9

2x Book of Moon
1x Brain Control
1x Charge otLB
1x Foolish Burial
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon'
2x Pot of Avarice

Card Added: None
Card No Longer in Deck: -1x Pot of Avarice

Traps +12

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Call otH
3x Dimensional Prison (NEW!!)
2x Dust Tornado
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Starlight Road
1x Torrential Tribute

Card Added: +1x Dimensional Prison
Card No Longer in Deck: None

Extra Deck 15

1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (NEW!!)
1x Ally oJC
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, DotIB
2x Drill Warrior
2x Iron Chain Dragon
1x Nitro Warrior
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
2x Stardust Dragon 2x
1x Trishla, DotIb
1x Turbo Warrior

Card Added: Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
Card No Longer in Deck: -1x Junk Archer

Side Deck 15

1x Card Trooper (NEW!!)
2x Consecrated Light
2x D.D. Crow
1x L/D Dragon (NEW!!)
1x Sangan (NEW!!)
1x Pot of Avarice (NEW!!)
2x System Down
3x Fiendish Chain
2x Gottoms' Emergency Call
2x Pulling the Rug

Card Added: Card Trooper, L/D Dragon, Sangan, Pot of Avarice
Card No longer in Deck: -2x My Body aaS

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
BIONIC
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 821
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5242-4111-1644
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Dandywarrior®   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 am

KWC wrote:
InfinitySlayer wrote:
Deck looks good, but I do think triple PoA is too much. I'd try a Enemy Controller in there. It easily takes advantage of all the free tokens you generate through your near-infinite supply of Dandylion.

Hum...thanks for the suggestion.

Here's the deck now. Undefeated and untouched against freed with two straight won!

Monsters +20

1x Battle Fader (NEW!!)
3x Caius tSM (NEW!!)
1x Cyber Valley (NEW!!)
2x Dandylion
3x Debris Dragon (NEW!!)
1x Gorz tEoD (NEW!!)
2x Lonefire Blossom
1x Morpbhing Jar
2x Quickdraw Synchron
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Tytannial, PoC

Card Added: Battle Fader, +1x Caius tSM, Cyber Valley, +1x Debris Dragon
No longer in Deck: Card Trooper, L/D Dragon, Night Assailant, Sangan

Spells -9

2x Book of Moon
1x Brain Control
1x Charge otLB
1x Foolish Burial
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon'
2x Pot of Avarice

Card Added: None
Card No Longer in Deck: -1x Pot of Avarice

Traps +12

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Call otH
3x Dimensional Prison (NEW!!)
2x Dust Tornado
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Starlight Road
1x Torrential Tribute

Card Added: +1x Dimensional Prison
Card No Longer in Deck: None

Extra Deck 15

1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon (NEW!!)
1x Ally oJC
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac, DotIB
2x Drill Warrior
2x Iron Chain Dragon
1x Nitro Warrior
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
2x Stardust Dragon 2x
1x Trishla, DotIb
1x Turbo Warrior

Card Added: Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
Card No Longer in Deck: -1x Junk Archer

Side Deck 15

1x Card Trooper (NEW!!)
2x Consecrated Light
2x D.D. Crow
1x L/D Dragon (NEW!!)
1x Sangan (NEW!!)
1x Pot of Avarice (NEW!!)
2x System Down
3x Fiendish Chain
2x Gottoms' Emergency Call
2x Pulling the Rug

Card Added: Card Trooper, L/D Dragon, Sangan, Pot of Avarice
Card No longer in Deck: -2x My Body aaS

I like the old one better :[

Main deck
x1 Card Trooper
x1 LaDD
x1 Sangan


Side deck
x1 Battle Fader/Ryko
x1 Caius The Shadow Monarch
x1 Debris Dragon


New Cards to add in:

x1 Treeborn frog

for

-1 Ryko/Battle Fader
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/bioniclewiz
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 680
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Dandywarrior®   Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 pm

These things u mentioned lags the deck lol. It's meant to be instant with kill effects. The second copy is staying. Not only Have I beaten freed 2-0 but also killed a stun deck 2-0. A deck that all cards returns and negates special summons.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
InfinitySlayer
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1036
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1806-3968-9281
Date Joined : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Dandywarrior®   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 am

Sangan is essential in here though. It nets you all your key cards so easily, like Lonefire, Dandylion, and Quickdraw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkInfinitySlayer
Duel Bot
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 680
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4898-7788-9503
Date Joined : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Dandywarrior®   Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:12 am

I cant afford Lags. You must understand that. It's like this, I'm going to show my opponent searching for a card like Morhing Jar, which they will already set their spells, Quickdraw Synchron which they will already have a Book facedown?

Sangan is considered as a lag because it does nothing but search. The only card worth searching in my deck is ryko because the deck is meant to discard from the deck. Which is why I have Charge otLB as a the key.

Also just killed a Twilight deck 2-0 yesterday with this deck.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dayvividnerdvillage.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Quickdraw Dandywarrior®   

Back to top Go down
 
Quickdraw Dandywarrior®
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Duelist's Corner :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Post-
Jump to: