HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My words on 5D's ending :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: My words on 5D's ending :)   Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 pm

What's your word?

Well it was a most wonderful season. The series end with a blast and no suspense!
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
ultimate0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 614
Age : 31
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Sun May 01, 2011 1:34 pm

I think the GX's ending is better than the 5D's ending..lol

_________________
The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as "Experience".
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 439
Age : 24
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Sun May 01, 2011 1:38 pm

The main characters grown-up? Why the heck did they end the series! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
avatar

Male Number of posts : 219
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Sun May 01, 2011 4:35 pm

I have seen only 1 season and a half so I can't say my oppinion on this^^
Back to top Go down
Dally
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Female Number of posts : 177
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1162 2220 3863
Date Joined : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Wed May 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dummy10000
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Wed May 11, 2011 9:44 pm

I have yet to watch the ending. xD
Or the last 100 episodes. xP

_________________
Back to top Go down
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
avatar

Male Number of posts : 219
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Fri May 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Hey Dally wb ^^
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Fri May 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Geolight wrote:
Hey Dally wb ^^

Dally's avatar looks extremely familiar. O.o
Hmmm....

I wonder if the 5D's ending will be in WC 2011. Smile


_________________
Back to top Go down
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
avatar

Male Number of posts : 219
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Geolight wrote:
Hey Dally wb ^^

Dally's avatar looks extremely familiar. O.o
Hmmm....

I wonder if the 5D's ending will be in WC 2011. Smile

I don't think it will be, because shooting quasar dragon isn't in the game :/
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Sat May 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Geolight wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Geolight wrote:
Hey Dally wb ^^

Dally's avatar looks extremely familiar. O.o
Hmmm....

I wonder if the 5D's ending will be in WC 2011. Smile

I don't think it will be, because shooting quasar dragon isn't in the game :/

What's that card? :O
And why is it so important to the ending?

I'm guna look it up, cause it sounds pretty cool. xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
avatar

Male Number of posts : 219
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Mon May 30, 2011 8:54 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Geolight wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Geolight wrote:
Hey Dally wb ^^

Dally's avatar looks extremely familiar. O.o
Hmmm....

I wonder if the 5D's ending will be in WC 2011. Smile

I don't think it will be, because shooting quasar dragon isn't in the game :/

What's that card? :O
And why is it so important to the ending?

I'm guna look it up, cause it sounds pretty cool. xD
So how's the card Sizzle? santa
Back to top Go down
kavasiki
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 439
Age : 24
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3265 7350 2837
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Mon May 30, 2011 9:01 am

this one:

Spoiler:
 

Sorry for spoilers xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kavasiki
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   Mon May 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Geolight wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Geolight wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Geolight wrote:
Hey Dally wb ^^

Dally's avatar looks extremely familiar. O.o
Hmmm....

I wonder if the 5D's ending will be in WC 2011. Smile

I don't think it will be, because shooting quasar dragon isn't in the game :/

What's that card? :O
And why is it so important to the ending?

I'm guna look it up, cause it sounds pretty cool. xD
So how's the card Sizzle? santa

It's pretty beast. Cool
Sure took along time for Yusei to summon it though.
It was the most epic, and dramatic syncro summoning that I have ever seen. Shocked

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My words on 5D's ending :)   

Back to top Go down
 
My words on 5D's ending :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» tips about drow words for use in game
» Wolfenstein Never-Ending
» Two Words: Family Guy
» Famous last words?
» could we have a list of bad words we're allowed to used?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Anime/Manga :: Yu-Gi-Oh! General Anime-
Jump to: