HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pokemaster394
Ghost Data
Ghost Data
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1
Age : 1819
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1248-9785-7482
Date Joined : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Hey, everyone. Name's pokemaster394, newest member of the Konami World Championship Forums. I was born on January 24th. My location: my room. I have a lot of interests, mostly video games computers and japanese anime. I really don't have any hobbies to be honest other then collecting the yugioh cards in the hopes that one day, I can duel again. And my username, I created it myself. pokemaster came from the fact that I used to be a huge pokemon fan and 394 came from the chapter of the book that Harry Potter and his friends had to read in their defense against the dark arts class in the third book. It was the page about werewolves. I'm not all that into pokemon as I used to be, but the name stuck so I've used it ever since. I hope to enjoy myself as much as I can while I'm here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Welcome to the KWC forums Pokemaster we hope you enjoy your time here with all us, have fun!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm

pokemaster394 wrote:
Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeh!! Let's parttttaayyyy!! clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Dang, that was like the most enthusiastic introduction EVAR. Very Happy

Welcome to the forum PokeMaster.
See ya around. Cool

_________________
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 614
Age : 31
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:11 am

wow...so detailed.... Shocked ....welcome and enjoy....lets duel sometimes... epic

_________________
The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as "Experience".
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:00 pm

ultimate0 wrote:
wow...so detailed.... Shocked ....welcome and enjoy....lets duel sometimes... epic

It's because he's follow this link: http://www.konamiwc-forums.com/t2705-members-introduction#29080

It's one of the new improvements I've made here, which is nice because members has something to answer as an introduction rather than think too hard and finds nothing to talk about....
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:46 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:
wow...so detailed.... Shocked ....welcome and enjoy....lets duel sometimes... epic

It's because he's follow this link: http://www.konamiwc-forums.com/t2705-members-introduction#29080

It's one of the new improvements I've made here, which is nice because members has something to answer as an introduction rather than think too hard and finds nothing to talk about....

I haven't seen that before.
Good idea. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:44 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMG! POKEMON!!!! HIYAS! I'm SKEV! I LURV POKEMONS! bounce We gotta battle, or duel or something....As I'm typing this my fingers are going really fast...AWESOME! cheers. I also think that I missed that Introduction form... :p
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Skevengal wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMG! POKEMON!!!! HIYAS! I'm SKEV! I LURV POKEMONS! bounce We gotta battle, or duel or something....As I'm typing this my fingers are going really fast...AWESOME! cheers. I also think that I missed that Introduction form... :p

Then how did you get here Skev? Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMG! POKEMON!!!! HIYAS! I'm SKEV! I LURV POKEMONS! bounce We gotta battle, or duel or something....As I'm typing this my fingers are going really fast...AWESOME! cheers. I also think that I missed that Introduction form... :p

Then how did you get here Skev? Razz
My Pokemon senses were tingling Wink
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMG! POKEMON!!!! HIYAS! I'm SKEV! I LURV POKEMONS! bounce We gotta battle, or duel or something....As I'm typing this my fingers are going really fast...AWESOME! cheers. I also think that I missed that Introduction form... :p

Then how did you get here Skev? Razz
My Pokemon senses were tingling Wink

And that lead you to a Yugioh forum? Razz

Haha, looking over this topic so far.....
Pokemaster must think that we are all crazy. tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMG! POKEMON!!!! HIYAS! I'm SKEV! I LURV POKEMONS! bounce We gotta battle, or duel or something....As I'm typing this my fingers are going really fast...AWESOME! cheers. I also think that I missed that Introduction form... :p

Then how did you get here Skev? Razz
My Pokemon senses were tingling Wink

And that lead you to a Yugioh forum? Razz

Haha, looking over this topic so far.....
Pokemaster must think that we are all crazy. tongue
Crazy? Well... I am CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS! Naw...jk lol, I just...kinda like pokemon a little...
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMG! POKEMON!!!! HIYAS! I'm SKEV! I LURV POKEMONS! bounce We gotta battle, or duel or something....As I'm typing this my fingers are going really fast...AWESOME! cheers. I also think that I missed that Introduction form... :p

Then how did you get here Skev? Razz
My Pokemon senses were tingling Wink

And that lead you to a Yugioh forum? Razz

Haha, looking over this topic so far.....
Pokemaster must think that we are all crazy. tongue
Crazy? Well... I am CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS! Naw...jk lol, I just...kinda like pokemon a little...

You like it just a little huh. Rolling Eyes

pokemaster need to log back in and check this topic.
It's been like, an entire day since he posted this. Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMG! POKEMON!!!! HIYAS! I'm SKEV! I LURV POKEMONS! bounce We gotta battle, or duel or something....As I'm typing this my fingers are going really fast...AWESOME! cheers. I also think that I missed that Introduction form... :p

Then how did you get here Skev? Razz
My Pokemon senses were tingling Wink

And that lead you to a Yugioh forum? Razz

Haha, looking over this topic so far.....
Pokemaster must think that we are all crazy. tongue
Crazy? Well... I am CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS! Naw...jk lol, I just...kinda like pokemon a little...

You like it just a little huh. Rolling Eyes

pokemaster need to log back in and check this topic.
It's been like, an entire day since he posted this. Smile
His mind'll be blown KA-BLOEEY! bom
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMG! POKEMON!!!! HIYAS! I'm SKEV! I LURV POKEMONS! bounce We gotta battle, or duel or something....As I'm typing this my fingers are going really fast...AWESOME! cheers. I also think that I missed that Introduction form... :p

Then how did you get here Skev? Razz
My Pokemon senses were tingling Wink

And that lead you to a Yugioh forum? Razz

Haha, looking over this topic so far.....
Pokemaster must think that we are all crazy. tongue
Crazy? Well... I am CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS! Naw...jk lol, I just...kinda like pokemon a little...

You like it just a little huh. Rolling Eyes

pokemaster need to log back in and check this topic.
It's been like, an entire day since he posted this. Smile
His mind'll be blown KA-BLOEEY! bom

Yes, lets try not to scare him away. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 614
Age : 31
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:35 am

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:
wow...so detailed.... Shocked ....welcome and enjoy....lets duel sometimes... epic

It's because he's follow this link: http://www.konamiwc-forums.com/t2705-members-introduction#29080

It's one of the new improvements I've made here, which is nice because members has something to answer as an introduction rather than think too hard and finds nothing to talk about....

nicely done... lol!

_________________
The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as "Experience".
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 pm

ultimate0 wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
ultimate0 wrote:
wow...so detailed.... Shocked ....welcome and enjoy....lets duel sometimes... epic

It's because he's follow this link: http://www.konamiwc-forums.com/t2705-members-introduction#29080

It's one of the new improvements I've made here, which is nice because members has something to answer as an introduction rather than think too hard and finds nothing to talk about....

nicely done... lol!

I'd expect nothing less from David. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
avatar

Male Number of posts : 219
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Dang, that was like the most enthusiastic introduction EVAR. Very Happy

Welcome to the forum PokeMaster.
See ya around. Cool
Except he haven't posted again xD epic
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 pm

True, and he got an FC too.... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Mabye he already forgot about the site. silent

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:37 pm

We...didn't...scare him did we? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Skevengal wrote:
We...didn't...scare him did we? affraid

We just might have. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
We...didn't...scare him did we? affraid

We just might have. Razz
... No
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 701
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Welcome in the forum Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 pm

DarkestDion wrote:
Welcome in the forum Smile

I think that he left. xD

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey everybody! pokemaster394 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Doll's House & Ghosts Complete Edition Released
» The ultimate Car guy's House....
» The house is coming along nicely.
» Winners: Spooky Avatar and Spooky Fun House Contests
» House of Wolf Demo Released

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Introduction / Goodbyes-
Jump to: