HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 51
Age : 19
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 am

as some of u know, next month(in the usa anyway) the new yugioh movie will b comming out(i think) ive herd that its about all 3 yugioh protagonists teaming up to defeat some guy who plans to go back in time to kill pegusus before he creates duel monsters. (killing yugi's grandpa in the proses affraid affraid ) and its not always a good thing when the antagonist captures stardust dragon. i swear if the movie peoples sensor anything im gonna kill them. (death to 4kids!!!!!!) hope they use the same voices somehow. i grew up w jaden and i dont want him sounding any differant. Very Happy ok so...... start gabbing
Back to top Go down
Jordan201
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 131
Age : 33
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5243-3117-5020
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:04 am

Jenna0607 wrote:
as some of u know, next month(in the usa anyway) the new yugioh movie will b comming out(i think) ive herd that its about all 3 yugioh protagonists teaming up to defeat some guy who plans to go back in time to kill pegusus before he creates duel monsters. (killing yugi's grandpa in the proses affraid affraid ) and its not always a good thing when the antagonist captures stardust dragon. i swear if the movie peoples sensor anything im gonna kill them. (death to 4kids!!!!!!) hope they use the same voices somehow. i grew up w jaden and i dont want him sounding any differant. Very Happy ok so...... start gabbing
when is it realeased ( i need to learn what theater to go to to get the card or wht ever
Back to top Go down
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 51
Age : 19
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:05 am

Jordan201 wrote:
Jenna0607 wrote:
as some of u know, next month(in the usa anyway) the new yugioh movie will b comming out(i think) ive herd that its about all 3 yugioh protagonists teaming up to defeat some guy who plans to go back in time to kill pegusus before he creates duel monsters. (killing yugi's grandpa in the proses affraid affraid ) and its not always a good thing when the antagonist captures stardust dragon. i swear if the movie peoples sensor anything im gonna kill them. (death to 4kids!!!!!!) hope they use the same voices somehow. i grew up w jaden and i dont want him sounding any differant. Very Happy ok so...... start gabbing
when is it realeased ( i need to learn what theater to go to to get the card or wht ever

i think that was only in japan. and it was already released there. No
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 pm

I wonder how succesfull the movie will be here in the US, were Yugioh is less popular.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 51
Age : 19
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
I wonder how succesfull the movie will be here in the US, were Yugioh is less popular.

evedn though every1 hates 4kids, thats not what they think of the show. itll b great. unless they sensor anything.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Jenna0607 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
I wonder how succesfull the movie will be here in the US, were Yugioh is less popular.

evedn though every1 hates 4kids, thats not what they think of the show. itll b great. unless they sensor anything.

Well I don't think that there will be much to sensor, so I guess it will be great. Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 51
Age : 19
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: :P   Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 am

somtimes i swear this movie was made for me. lol i love things where 2 ( or 3) worlds will come together. when i was little, id live for "thats so the sweet life of hanna montana" lol! (mix of sweet life of zack and cody, hanna montana, and thats so raven) and w yugioh in the mix, it should b even better! think theyll notice the conections between theyre serieses?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Jenna0607 wrote:
somtimes i swear this movie was made for me. lol i love things where 2 ( or 3) worlds will come together. when i was little, id live for "thats so the sweet life of hanna montana" lol! (mix of sweet life of zack and cody, hanna montana, and thats so raven) and w yugioh in the mix, it should b even better! think theyll notice the conections between theyre serieses?

Oh please, let's not mix Disney shows in there. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 51
Age : 19
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Jenna0607 wrote:
somtimes i swear this movie was made for me. lol i love things where 2 ( or 3) worlds will come together. when i was little, id live for "thats so the sweet life of hanna montana" lol! (mix of sweet life of zack and cody, hanna montana, and thats so raven) and w yugioh in the mix, it should b even better! think theyll notice the conections between theyre serieses?

Oh please, let's not mix Disney shows in there. Razz

lol, i was talking about when i was little. omg, this movie is gonna b awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 pm

I'm probaly guna watch it from some online anime site somewhere.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jenna0607
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Female Number of posts : 51
Age : 19
5Ds WC 2011 FC : whats this mean?
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
I'm probaly guna watch it from some online anime site somewhere.

lol im such a yugioh nerd im gonna go watch it in theaters when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Jenna0607 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
I'm probaly guna watch it from some online anime site somewhere.

lol im such a yugioh nerd im gonna go watch it in theaters when it comes out.

It came out in the theaters???

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time    Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:47 am

Did the movie come out yet?
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:41 am

Ak wrote:
Did the movie come out yet?

on DVD?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 am

RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:
Did the movie come out yet?

on DVD?

I'm just asking if it came out in theaters.

_________________
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:

I'm just asking if it came out in theaters.

I don't think its out on DVD yet.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Ill wait til the dvd comes out
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Ak wrote:
Ill wait til the dvd comes out

I will probaly just watch it online.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time   

Back to top Go down
 
The yu-gi-oh! 10th anaversery movie: bonds that trendsend time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» May 10th Birthday Greetings!
» Movie Masters Dark Knight Batpod
» Movie Based Games?
» Release Date & New Trailer: Ultramarines Movie
» Last Movie You Watched

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Anime/Manga :: Yu-Gi-Oh! General Anime-
Jump to: