HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BidenTeller
Ghost Data
Ghost Data
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1
Age : 37
5Ds WC 2011 FC : na
Date Joined : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 am

The increasing demand for energy is exhausting the non renewable energy sources like coal, oil and natural gas and is having a bad effect on the environment. Soon we will need to turn to alternative sources of energy such as residential solar power to power our homes.

When it comes to using energy generated from the sun, many individuals do not consider it as an option simply because they think it will be too complicated or too expensive. But with the advancements in technology and the rise in demand for Solar power qld systems, solar energy is within the reach of any average individual.

We know that electricity is created by using solar panels that consist of photovoltaic (PV) cells. The photovoltaic cells convert the sun's energy into electricity for your home.  This electricity is typically enough to keep up with most of your modern day appliances and electronics.

A single solar panel, although it won’t power your entire home, can lessen the cost of your utility bill every year, making it a viable renewable energy source for your home. When switching to solar power, you can cut your electricity bill down to as much as eighty five percent or more depending on the area you live, and the amount of energy you produce. You can sell the excess electricity back to the electric company. Now, instead of paying them, they pay you.

With all these advantages, solar energy is one of the fastest growing trends on the market. Thousands of people throughout the world are starting to use residential solar power. It’s high time we started doing the same.
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 614
Age : 31
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 am

yeah..i'm agree with u...i wanna use the solar energy at my own house someday. i'm also wanna use the wind and water energy...lol

_________________
The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as "Experience".
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:22 am

Meh, we will probaly will turn to renewable resources sometime in the future, when it becomes efficient enough for the whole world to rely on.

Which might be in like, 3 to 20 years.
And were not guna run out of nonrenewable resources soon, we have alot left in the world currently. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Actually some people save a lot using Solar Energy. I was getting the mathematics down on my brain somewhere, but I don't own a house so I wouldn't know where to start....Good topic though, BidenTeller, and as fishy it sounds, it's actually helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:45 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Actually some people save a lot using Solar Energy. I was getting the mathematics down on my brain somewhere, but I don't own a house so I wouldn't know where to start....Good topic though, BidenTeller, and as fishy it sounds, it's actually helpful.

You know what can really save you money?
One of those new Hybrids. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:30 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Actually some people save a lot using Solar Energy. I was getting the mathematics down on my brain somewhere, but I don't own a house so I wouldn't know where to start....Good topic though, BidenTeller, and as fishy it sounds, it's actually helpful.

You know what can really save you money?
One of those new Hybrids. (:
Ha, he said fishy...And those Hybrid Cars? I dunno about that...well I can't even drive so XD. Although it's like one of those TV commercials if everyone did something small it really would add up.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Actually some people save a lot using Solar Energy. I was getting the mathematics down on my brain somewhere, but I don't own a house so I wouldn't know where to start....Good topic though, BidenTeller, and as fishy it sounds, it's actually helpful.

You know what can really save you money?
One of those new Hybrids. (:
Ha, he said fishy...And those Hybrid Cars? I dunno about that...well I can't even drive so XD. Although it's like one of those TV commercials if everyone did something small it really would add up.

You don't even need to use gas on those Hybrid Cars. They generate 99% of their own electricity by just driving around. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Actually some people save a lot using Solar Energy. I was getting the mathematics down on my brain somewhere, but I don't own a house so I wouldn't know where to start....Good topic though, BidenTeller, and as fishy it sounds, it's actually helpful.

You know what can really save you money?
One of those new Hybrids. (:
Ha, he said fishy...And those Hybrid Cars? I dunno about that...well I can't even drive so XD. Although it's like one of those TV commercials if everyone did something small it really would add up.

You don't even need to use gas on those Hybrid Cars. They generate 99% of their own electricity by just driving around. (:
Haha, really? Didn't know that :p
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Actually some people save a lot using Solar Energy. I was getting the mathematics down on my brain somewhere, but I don't own a house so I wouldn't know where to start....Good topic though, BidenTeller, and as fishy it sounds, it's actually helpful.

You know what can really save you money?
One of those new Hybrids. (:
Ha, he said fishy...And those Hybrid Cars? I dunno about that...well I can't even drive so XD. Although it's like one of those TV commercials if everyone did something small it really would add up.

You don't even need to use gas on those Hybrid Cars. They generate 99% of their own electricity by just driving around. (:
Haha, really? Didn't know that :p

Well know you do. tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Actually some people save a lot using Solar Energy. I was getting the mathematics down on my brain somewhere, but I don't own a house so I wouldn't know where to start....Good topic though, BidenTeller, and as fishy it sounds, it's actually helpful.

You know what can really save you money?
One of those new Hybrids. (:
Ha, he said fishy...And those Hybrid Cars? I dunno about that...well I can't even drive so XD. Although it's like one of those TV commercials if everyone did something small it really would add up.

You don't even need to use gas on those Hybrid Cars. They generate 99% of their own electricity by just driving around. (:
Haha, really? Didn't know that :p

Well know you do. tongue
Yes, now I do :0
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:28 pm

And of course there is also those Hydrogen Cars that are coming up.

Those will be fun. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
And of course there is also those Hydrogen Cars that are coming up.

Those will be fun. (:
^W8 WHAT?! NO WAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.   

Back to top Go down
 
Solar power: Save some money and save the earth.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ken, You Might Want to Save Your Money...[to any KH fans here]
» Help me with a custom Save File, anyone?
» SAVE THE SERVERS!!!
» 3+ cover save for vehicles?
» Super Strong Book!!! (God Save The King ctg)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: