HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pokemon Sprite Fusions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:26 am

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/#/d3kh8pb


This is the first fusion sprite ive ever done. If u want i can make u one

Just tell me the pokemon u want (from any of the 5 generations/shiney or not)

heres the link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Ak wrote:
http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/#/d3kh8pb


This is the first fusion sprite ive ever done. If u want i can make u one

Just tell me the pokemon u want (from any of the 5 generations/shiney or not)

heres the link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

Woah, pretty cool. :O

I wana make one now.
And looks like I can. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/#/d3kh8pb


This is the first fusion sprite ive ever done. If u want i can make u one

Just tell me the pokemon u want (from any of the 5 generations/shiney or not)

heres the link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

Woah, pretty cool. :O

I wana make one now.
And looks like I can. (:

You can learn how by watching videos on YouTube.
I got more on my DA (deviantart) account
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/#/d3kh8pb


This is the first fusion sprite ive ever done. If u want i can make u one

Just tell me the pokemon u want (from any of the 5 generations/shiney or not)

heres the link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

Woah, pretty cool. :O

I wana make one now.
And looks like I can. (:

You can learn how by watching videos on YouTube.
I got more on my DA (deviantart) account

I will search it up right now. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:22 pm

I have 8 sprites so far and its fun to make them
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Ak wrote:
I have 8 sprites so far and its fun to make them

What other ones do you have?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions    Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:32 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I have 8 sprites so far and its fun to make them

What other ones do you have?


Here is the link to my gallery: http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/gallery/
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I have 8 sprites so far and its fun to make them

What other ones do you have?


Here is the link to my gallery: http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/gallery/

Flaming Lucario Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jordan201
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 131
Age : 33
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 5243-3117-5020
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I have 8 sprites so far and its fun to make them

What other ones do you have?


Here is the link to my gallery: http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/gallery/

Flaming Lucario Very Happy
very impressive
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Jordan201 wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I have 8 sprites so far and its fun to make them

What other ones do you have?


Here is the link to my gallery: http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/gallery/

Flaming Lucario Very Happy
very impressive

Did you look at it? (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: RE: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 pm

AH! MY FRIEND USED TO DO THESE! LEMME SEE IF I CAN FIND THEM!
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions    Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:15 am

Im making a very special sprite and will be done in a few days
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 am

Ak wrote:
Im making a very special sprite and will be done in a few days
Can you make a Charizard and a Tyranitar sprite? Probably won't look very cool but they're two of my fav pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions    Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Ak wrote:
Im making a very special sprite and will be done in a few days
Can you make a Charizard and a Tyranitar sprite? Probably won't look very cool but they're two of my fav pokemon.


Lol Yes I may.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Ak wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Ak wrote:
Im making a very special sprite and will be done in a few days
Can you make a Charizard and a Tyranitar sprite? Probably won't look very cool but they're two of my fav pokemon.


Lol Yes I may.

That would probaly end up looking like a oarnge Tyranitar with wings. tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Ak wrote:
Im making a very special sprite and will be done in a few days
Can you make a Charizard and a Tyranitar sprite? Probably won't look very cool but they're two of my fav pokemon.


Lol Yes I may.

That would probaly end up looking like a oarnge Tyranitar with wings. tongue
Ah thanks! And even if they looked like an orange Tyranitar with wings...that's still pretty intimidating no?
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Ak wrote:
Im making a very special sprite and will be done in a few days
Can you make a Charizard and a Tyranitar sprite? Probably won't look very cool but they're two of my fav pokemon.


Lol Yes I may.

That would probaly end up looking like a oarnge Tyranitar with wings. tongue
Ah thanks! And even if they looked like an orange Tyranitar with wings...that's still pretty intimidating no?

lol yes
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 am

Ak wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Ak wrote:
Im making a very special sprite and will be done in a few days
Can you make a Charizard and a Tyranitar sprite? Probably won't look very cool but they're two of my fav pokemon.


Lol Yes I may.

That would probaly end up looking like a oarnge Tyranitar with wings. tongue
Ah thanks! And even if they looked like an orange Tyranitar with wings...that's still pretty intimidating no?

lol yes

Yes, completely terrifying. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: RE: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 am

I updated my gallery http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/gallery/

Skevengal ur request is posted on my DA account click on the above link to see it.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:33 am

Ak wrote:
I updated my gallery http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/gallery/

Skevengal ur request is posted on my DA account click on the above link to see it.

Skev will love that one. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 614
Age : 31
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 am

wow...u're good at this,ak...can i request a mix of mewtwo and zapdos??? lol

_________________
The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as "Experience".
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 am

ultimate0 wrote:
wow...u're good at this,ak...can i request a mix of mewtwo and zapdos??? lol

How would that work? Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Ah! Thanks! It's pretty intimidating although is it possible to put it in my sig? I want to show it off XD
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Ah! Thanks! It's pretty intimidating although is it possible to put it in my sig? I want to show it off XD

I'm sure that you can. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   

Back to top Go down
 
Pokemon Sprite Fusions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon Trainer Sprite Dump
» Pokemon Distrust Updated 3/28
» All Legendary (and Mythical) Pokemon Fusion Sprite
» Pokemon Fusions (Because this thread needed to be a thing.)
» Creation Trio Pokemon Fusion Sprite ( Dialga + Palkia + Giratina)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Link to Your Site :: Other Sites-
Jump to: