HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pokemon Sprite Fusions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I like mew its so cute^^

Hmm...makes me wonder if "it" is a boy or a girl.

Mabye it's both. Razz

0.o I never thought of that
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I like mew its so cute^^

Hmm...makes me wonder if "it" is a boy or a girl.

Mabye it's both. Razz

0.o I never thought of that

Hahaha it's a mystery. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I like mew its so cute^^

Hmm...makes me wonder if "it" is a boy or a girl.

Mabye it's both. Razz

0.o I never thought of that

Hahaha it's a mystery. Razz
Well...having the reputation of "The Pokemon Professor", the answer to that question is that...Mew is genderless...it's a legendary, which are generally Genderless. Although Mew can learn both Captivate and Attract but the moves will always fail. Although in Pokepark (That Wii game...I don't know the name since no one really played it XD) Mew is referred to as a Male o.O
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: RE:Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 pm

That is wierd.

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/gallery/

I added some new sprites. Enjoy^^
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I like mew its so cute^^

Hmm...makes me wonder if "it" is a boy or a girl.

Mabye it's both. Razz

0.o I never thought of that

Hahaha it's a mystery. Razz
Well...having the reputation of "The Pokemon Professor", the answer to that question is that...Mew is genderless...it's a legendary, which are generally Genderless. Although Mew can learn both Captivate and Attract but the moves will always fail. Although in Pokepark (That Wii game...I don't know the name since no one really played it XD) Mew is referred to as a Male o.O

What's Pokepark again? tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm

i think its a game for the wii
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 am

Ak wrote:
i think its a game for the wii

Sounded like a mini game.

Or that park thing in Platinum.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions    Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
i think its a game for the wii

Sounded like a mini game.

Or that park thing in Platinum.

You mean Pal Park?
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
i think its a game for the wii

Sounded like a mini game.

Or that park thing in Platinum.

You mean Pal Park?

Yeah, that one. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
i think its a game for the wii

Sounded like a mini game.

Or that park thing in Platinum.

You mean Pal Park?

Yeah, that one. Razz
Yeah, it's some Wii game :p
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions    Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 am

Oh great now I have artist block. So annoying......

Hmm I wonder wut sprite I should do next Suspect

Suggestions are welcome

Curse u artist block!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:52 am

Ak wrote:
Oh great now I have artist block. So annoying......

Hmm I wonder wut sprite I should do next Suspect

Suggestions are welcome

Curse u artist block!!!!!!!! Mad

Well let us help you get unblocked. Razz

Hmmm how about an Aggron/Skarmony sprite?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:23 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Oh great now I have artist block. So annoying......

Hmm I wonder wut sprite I should do next Suspect

Suggestions are welcome

Curse u artist block!!!!!!!! Mad

Well let us help you get unblocked. Razz

Hmmm how about an Aggron/Skarmony sprite?
A Swampert/ Lucario sprite o.O
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Oh great now I have artist block. So annoying......

Hmm I wonder wut sprite I should do next Suspect

Suggestions are welcome

Curse u artist block!!!!!!!! Mad

Well let us help you get unblocked. Razz

Hmmm how about an Aggron/Skarmony sprite?
A Swampert/ Lucario sprite o.O

I wonder how that would work. tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Oh great now I have artist block. So annoying......

Hmm I wonder wut sprite I should do next Suspect

Suggestions are welcome

Curse u artist block!!!!!!!! Mad

Well let us help you get unblocked. Razz

Hmmm how about an Aggron/Skarmony sprite?
A Swampert/ Lucario sprite o.O

I wonder how that would work. tongue
That's why it would be a true project. Something only advanced spriters can handle...
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Wow u guys just helpled get rid of my artist block yay

Ohh an Aggron/Skarmony sprite never though of that

Swampart/Lucario Sprite oh boy im gonna have a field day with that one

So many ideas. I tell ya this is not going to be a boring weekend for me^^
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Ak wrote:
Wow u guys just helpled get rid of my artist block yay

Ohh an Aggron/Skarmony sprite never though of that

Swampart/Lucario Sprite oh boy im gonna have a field day with that one

So many ideas. I tell ya this is not going to be a boring weekend for me^^

How long does it take to do each sprite usualy?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Uaually 5-10 minutes for each sprite
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Ak wrote:
Uaually 5-10 minutes for each sprite

So two sprites won't last that long.

You need some more. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Uaually 5-10 minutes for each sprite

So two sprites won't last that long.

You need some more. (:
Like...A Moltres/Zapdos/Articuno (Like in the Pokemon manga)
and while you're at it an Entei/ Suicune/ Raikou, a Regiice/Regirock/Registeel/Regigigas, a Mesprit/Azelf/Uxie and a Cobalion/ Terrakion/ Virizion. You should also do a Victini/Zekrom, and a Victini/ Reshiram in honor of the movies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:17 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Uaually 5-10 minutes for each sprite

So two sprites won't last that long.

You need some more. (:
Like...A Moltres/Zapdos/Articuno (Like in the Pokemon manga)
and while you're at it an Entei/ Suicune/ Raikou, a Regiice/Regirock/Registeel/Regigigas, a Mesprit/Azelf/Uxie and a Cobalion/ Terrakion/ Virizion. You should also do a Victini/Zekrom, and a Victini/ Reshiram in honor of the movies Very Happy

Dang Im gonna be busy for a while. I just had this crazy idea for spriting all the signer dragons. I tell ya one idea leads to another
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions    Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:15 am

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/gallery/

Added more sprites. More coming soon
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:42 am

Ak wrote:
http://lionheart214.deviantart.com/gallery/

Added more sprites. More coming soon
I like the rayquaza/Lapras Sprite, very cool XD You should take a look at Darksilvania on Deviantart, there are sooo many cool fake pokemon XD
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Wow im am lost for words
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Ak wrote:
Wow im am lost for words
You saw them? Really good right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Sprite Fusions   

Back to top Go down
 
Pokemon Sprite Fusions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pokemon Trainer Sprite Dump
» Pokemon Distrust Updated 3/28
» All Legendary (and Mythical) Pokemon Fusion Sprite
» Pokemon Fusions (Because this thread needed to be a thing.)
» Creation Trio Pokemon Fusion Sprite ( Dialga + Palkia + Giratina)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Link to Your Site :: Other Sites-
Jump to: