HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 am

So...I'm on Steam and BOOM! Free to play games are out! (Other than Alien Swarm, it was meant to always be free :p) and...I see Team Fortress 2! My hand automatically starts moving and clicking the download. I've played TF2 at my friends house but...was always kinda cheap and never wanted to buy it :p even though on sales the price was ridiculous, nevertheless anyone who has a steam account now has TF2 because it is such a great game (I'm so happy that it's free) so...What are your guys opinions on it? Some people tell me that it is fun, but after a while it gets boring. This is understandable but there are a lot of Fresh blood Noobs to Prey on....ahem I mean new players who I could help out Twisted Evil My Steam is Skevengal if you want to play with me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Uhhh what's a steam? tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Uhhh what's a steam? tongue
Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, and in-game voice and chat functionality.
-From Wikipedia


Look up Steam on Google
This is a link.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:42 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Uhhh what's a steam? tongue
Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, and in-game voice and chat functionality.
-From Wikipedia


Look up Steam on Google
This is a link.

Ah, sounds sorta like one of those sharing websites, but better.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Uhhh what's a steam? tongue
Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, and in-game voice and chat functionality.
-From Wikipedia


Look up Steam on Google
This is a link.

Ah, sounds sorta like one of those sharing websites, but better.
Much better, you should get a Steam account and get these two FREE Games, Alien Swarm and Team Fortress 2. There's another cheap game called Magicka which is like $10 and totally worth it XD. They also have like Portal and Left 2 Dead 2 and stuff but they're a lot more costly...
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:17 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Uhhh what's a steam? tongue
Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, and in-game voice and chat functionality.
-From Wikipedia


Look up Steam on Google
This is a link.

Ah, sounds sorta like one of those sharing websites, but better.
Much better, you should get a Steam account and get these two FREE Games, Alien Swarm and Team Fortress 2. There's another cheap game called Magicka which is like $10 and totally worth it XD. They also have like Portal and Left 2 Dead 2 and stuff but they're a lot more costly...

I wonder if they have Elder Scrolls 4. tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Uhhh what's a steam? tongue
Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, and in-game voice and chat functionality.
-From Wikipedia


Look up Steam on Google
This is a link.

Ah, sounds sorta like one of those sharing websites, but better.
Much better, you should get a Steam account and get these two FREE Games, Alien Swarm and Team Fortress 2. There's another cheap game called Magicka which is like $10 and totally worth it XD. They also have like Portal and Left 2 Dead 2 and stuff but they're a lot more costly...

I wonder if they have Elder Scrolls 4. tongue
Hmmm, maybe :p
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Uhhh what's a steam? tongue
Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, and in-game voice and chat functionality.
-From Wikipedia


Look up Steam on Google
This is a link.

Ah, sounds sorta like one of those sharing websites, but better.
Much better, you should get a Steam account and get these two FREE Games, Alien Swarm and Team Fortress 2. There's another cheap game called Magicka which is like $10 and totally worth it XD. They also have like Portal and Left 2 Dead 2 and stuff but they're a lot more costly...

I wonder if they have Elder Scrolls 4. tongue
Hmmm, maybe :p

Do you know what that is? (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Uhhh what's a steam? tongue
Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game updates, and in-game voice and chat functionality.
-From Wikipedia


Look up Steam on Google
This is a link.

Ah, sounds sorta like one of those sharing websites, but better.
Much better, you should get a Steam account and get these two FREE Games, Alien Swarm and Team Fortress 2. There's another cheap game called Magicka which is like $10 and totally worth it XD. They also have like Portal and Left 2 Dead 2 and stuff but they're a lot more costly...

I wonder if they have Elder Scrolls 4. tongue
Hmmm, maybe :p

Do you know what that is? (:
Yeah, it's that single player RPG that's kinda like Dragon Age, also TF2 is what DarkestDion has as his Avatars, the Sniper, and now the Medic.
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 701
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Im a freak of Team Fortress 2 Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:13 pm

I don't get the Team Fortress obsession really.
Though I have only seen videos of it, so I never played it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 701
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
I don't get the Team Fortress obsession really.
Though I have only seen videos of it, so I never played it.

TF2 is the best FPS on the PC, that's why.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:21 pm

I like Aliance of Valiant Arms.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!   

Back to top Go down
 
TEAM FORTRESS 2! TF2!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» U15 Boys Ottawa Titans AAU Basketball Team
» Your favorite basketball team
» New Skill (Double team)
» Drive basketball U17 team vs BC Basketball U17 team?
» CBS-Team wishes a happy new year!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Gaming :: Other Games-
Jump to: