HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Another Old member coming back :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 928
Age : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Another Old member coming back :)   Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Its been too long, when i left was when the site was moving and during that time i had drifted away from liking yugioh
but now i recently got back into it so im back everyone xd
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:57 pm

blackarchfienddragon wrote:
Its been too long, when i left was when the site was moving and during that time i had drifted away from liking yugioh
but now i recently got back into it so im back everyone xd
Well it was a harsh thing to do but it was for the better. You should not have given up but follow the leader XD, because the leader is always for HIS FOLLOWERS.

The other ones are the ones that wants to cause confusions, and seeing this you were confused and didn't like the atmosphere, so you chosed neither side and gave up.

Just like God loves you and puts you to difficult trials or God send his son on Earth to pass trails to save most of humanity on christian beliefs, just know me and the rest of the staffs here loves all the members and we too ourselves are trying to overcoming certain hardships to make this place better for everyone. So we may move here and there...but just trying to establish a new and comfortable atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 928
Age : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:06 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
blackarchfienddragon wrote:
Its been too long, when i left was when the site was moving and during that time i had drifted away from liking yugioh
but now i recently got back into it so im back everyone xd
Well it was a harsh thing to do but it was for the better. You should not have given up but follow the leader XD, because the leader is always for HIS FOLLOWERS.

The other ones are the ones that wants to cause confusions, and seeing this you were confused and didn't like the atmosphere, so you chosed neither side and gave up.

Just like God loves you and puts you to difficult trials or God send his son on Earth to pass trails to save most of humanity on christian beliefs, just know me and the rest of the staffs here loves all the members and we too ourselves are trying to overcoming certain hardships to make this place better for everyone. So we may move here and there...but just trying to establish a new and comfortable atmosphere.

Im not blaming the site movement, it wasnt only that, i kinda had to not like it, my parents are christian and for some reason my mum just didnt like the monsters and some of the signs, but i told her that i like yugioh so im going to start playing again, but i do believe what you said about the atmosphere, i feel comfortable and ok with it now and the forums do look great now, it seems to have upgraded and now there are lots of active members, im glad i got back into yugioh to be back apart of the forums
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:30 pm

You know in the release of WC 2004, after I found out the cheat of summoning EXodia in 14 cards, Yu-Gi-Oh! and especially EXODIA gave me nightmares over and over again. It was my calling but at the same time my challenges of beliefs and fears.



What I did is I stop playing the game. SOLD my WC 2004. Then when WC 2005 was out I couldn't resist. I was like a kid bursting out of needing affection but mine was getting that game.

So now I just play the TCG with cool effects and nothing about monsters. In a way I became like a machine analyzing cards effects and percentages than to have feelings and liking. And if you really think about it, Yu-Gi-Oh! is a great game and one of the most top TCG there is beside WOW. It's epic and competitive.

Even old people are in it.



Schools plays it as a sport and it never ends, but continues every year...



Something like this, now that you are already a part of it, even you don't have money to buy it you can still enjoy the game with online access, even I wouldn't take myself away from. It's like a necessary things to do beside watching TV or listen to music.



Last edited by dayvividnerdvillage on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Hello again blackarchfienddragon, I remember you. Welcome back friend.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 928
Age : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks Rei, Im back Smile
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Welcome back blackdragon.

Hope you stay longer this time. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:23 pm

HIYAS! Welcome back! And that video with YGO and school XD rofl
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Skevengal wrote:
HIYAS! Welcome back! And that video with YGO and school XD rofl

Yugioh isn't very poplular were I live.

Playing in public is considered embarising. :O

_________________
Back to top Go down
webmaster
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1547
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0818-1241-0766 / 0302-7428-4649
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 am

welcome back buddy!
wow, i just came back yesterday.
I hope we all meet again!

hahaha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 am

webmaster wrote:
welcome back buddy!
wow, i just came back yesterday.
I hope we all meet again!

hahaha. Very Happy

I'm sure that we will.

I know that i'm not going anywhere. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 614
Age : 30
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:39 am

welcome back....dunno if u still remember me...but that doesn't matter..lol...hope u'll stay active here like in the past.....lol

_________________
The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as "Experience".
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.
Back to top Go down
DarkestDion
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 701
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : N/A
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 am

ohhhh I remember you, welcome back!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkestDion
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
HIYAS! Welcome back! And that video with YGO and school XD rofl

Yugioh isn't very poplular were I live.

Playing in public is considered embarising. :O
When I first entered HS, I was playing YGO with a friend, the people that were looking at us thought it was a children's card game.

Me alone gets all the duelist inside the whole school and I manage to beat all of them except 1. That other kid was a fiend with a top Last Turn FTK deck, and had more resources of decks that I had.

But think about it, 1 guy bringing the whole school's duelist to meet eachother... Then after awhile it wasn't embarrassing and at lunch you would see some people playing Crazy Ace, Domino, and others playing Yu-Gi-Oh!. Sometimes I would skipped classes to go to certain launch period because of duelist invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
HIYAS! Welcome back! And that video with YGO and school XD rofl

Yugioh isn't very poplular were I live.

Playing in public is considered embarising. :O
When I first entered HS, I was playing YGO with a friend, the people that were looking at us thought it was a children's card game.

Me alone gets all the duelist inside the whole school and I manage to beat all of them except 1. That other kid was a fiend with a top Last Turn FTK deck, and had more resources of decks that I had.

But think about it, 1 guy bringing the whole school's duelist to meet eachother... Then after awhile it wasn't embarrassing and at lunch you would see some people playing Crazy Ace, Domino, and others playing Yu-Gi-Oh!. Sometimes I would skipped classes to go to certain launch period because of duelist invite.

Wow, I could never do that. Shocked

I wish that I attended your school. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
HIYAS! Welcome back! And that video with YGO and school XD rofl

Yugioh isn't very poplular were I live.

Playing in public is considered embarising. :O
When I first entered HS, I was playing YGO with a friend, the people that were looking at us thought it was a children's card game.

Me alone gets all the duelist inside the whole school and I manage to beat all of them except 1. That other kid was a fiend with a top Last Turn FTK deck, and had more resources of decks that I had.

But think about it, 1 guy bringing the whole school's duelist to meet eachother... Then after awhile it wasn't embarrassing and at lunch you would see some people playing Crazy Ace, Domino, and others playing Yu-Gi-Oh!. Sometimes I would skipped classes to go to certain launch period because of duelist invite.

Wow, I could never do that. Shocked

I wish that I attended your school. Razz
ahhh, at my school you would be...well Drugs is a lot more popular than YGO, I'll just put it at that :p
Back to top Go down
blackarchfienddragon
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 928
Age : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1849-0393-2024
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
HIYAS! Welcome back! And that video with YGO and school XD rofl

Yugioh isn't very poplular were I live.

Playing in public is considered embarising. :O
When I first entered HS, I was playing YGO with a friend, the people that were looking at us thought it was a children's card game.

Me alone gets all the duelist inside the whole school and I manage to beat all of them except 1. That other kid was a fiend with a top Last Turn FTK deck, and had more resources of decks that I had.

But think about it, 1 guy bringing the whole school's duelist to meet eachother... Then after awhile it wasn't embarrassing and at lunch you would see some people playing Crazy Ace, Domino, and others playing Yu-Gi-Oh!. Sometimes I would skipped classes to go to certain launch period because of duelist invite.

Wow, I could never do that. Shocked

I wish that I attended your school. Razz
ahhh, at my school you would be...well Drugs is a lot more popular than YGO, I'll just put it at that :p

Skevengal, even in my school thats more popular, and im only in secondary school (high school)
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:06 pm

And my rare hunters would get me their program cards...they would duplicate theirs and gave me a copy lol. Imagined....man where can I find of these Yugioh pics to show you guz Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:36 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
And my rare hunters would get me their program cards...they would duplicate theirs and gave me a copy lol. Imagined....man where can I find of these Yugioh pics to show you guz Mad

You can duplicate cards? :O

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:48 pm

blackarchfienddragon wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
HIYAS! Welcome back! And that video with YGO and school XD rofl

Yugioh isn't very poplular were I live.

Playing in public is considered embarising. :O
When I first entered HS, I was playing YGO with a friend, the people that were looking at us thought it was a children's card game.

Me alone gets all the duelist inside the whole school and I manage to beat all of them except 1. That other kid was a fiend with a top Last Turn FTK deck, and had more resources of decks that I had.

But think about it, 1 guy bringing the whole school's duelist to meet eachother... Then after awhile it wasn't embarrassing and at lunch you would see some people playing Crazy Ace, Domino, and others playing Yu-Gi-Oh!. Sometimes I would skipped classes to go to certain launch period because of duelist invite.

Wow, I could never do that. Shocked

I wish that I attended your school. Razz
ahhh, at my school you would be...well Drugs is a lot more popular than YGO, I'll just put it at that :p

Skevengal, even in my school thats more popular, and im only in secondary school (high school)
Lol, me too, High school Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Another Old member coming back :)   

Back to top Go down
 
Another Old member coming back :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Captain cody is coming back!
» Free Realms coming to a close?
» Will Chaotic Ever Come Back?
» 2011-2012 Season
» Is the Stingray coming back?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Introduction / Goodbyes-
Jump to: