HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New to the site but not the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

king bing bing wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
Nationals actually, but I unfortunately scrubbed out. How ever, I did manage to get some mats and cards signed by the english voice actors of yugi and yusei. I even got to take part in yusei's son's birthday. I gave his kid a thunder king for his birthday which kind of sucked because I needed it but meh a kids birthday is more important than a piece of shiny paper. Got some nice mats too.

You could have given him a less valuable shiny piece of paper. (:
Like a Dark Magician or something.

Your right I could have, but he was searching hard for a thunder king and with the current format no one's gonna be willing to give one up. So I figured I'd make his day and besides I kind of felt like I owed it to him after his dad was kind enough to sign my stardust dragon and 2 mats after his designated signing time.

Ah, that's kind of you. Very Happy

How old was the kid?

I believe he was turning 8 if I'm not mistaken.

I'm sure that you helped make the kids day even better. (:
That's so.. nice...*sniff*, now that kid is gonna troll people with Rai-Oh...Ah...now I wish I had one.

Don't give up mate, they're coming common in the legendary collection 2. Very Happy
Haha, well, I'm saving up for Naturias Very Happy
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 am

Starting tomorrow I will begin accepting challenges from any and all players. If you need some one for a tag then feel free to hit me up, I love tagging.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:55 am

king bing bing wrote:
Starting tomorrow I will begin accepting challenges from any and all players. If you need some one for a tag then feel free to hit me up, I love tagging.

I'd love to do some single duels too. (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:24 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
Starting tomorrow I will begin accepting challenges from any and all players. If you need some one for a tag then feel free to hit me up, I love tagging.

I'd love to do some single duels too. (:
I'd be willing to join in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Thunder King is one of my favorite Anti Meta cards...that kid is lucky. tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Thunder King is one of my favorite Anti Meta cards...that kid is lucky. tongue
^ Ah *sigh*...yep.
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:52 pm

now that I actually have some free time, I'll be on to play anybody. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 pm

king bing bing wrote:
now that I actually have some free time, I'll be on to play anybody. Just let me know.

Oook (:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
now that I actually have some free time, I'll be on to play anybody. Just let me know.

Oook (:
I'll be free in 2-3 weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
now that I actually have some free time, I'll be on to play anybody. Just let me know.

Oook (:
I'll be free in 2-3 weeks Very Happy

ahhh, life can be busy. we'll play when we play.
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 am

king bing bing wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
now that I actually have some free time, I'll be on to play anybody. Just let me know.

Oook (:
I'll be free in 2-3 weeks Very Happy

ahhh, life can be busy. we'll play when we play.
Alright Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Skevengal wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
now that I actually have some free time, I'll be on to play anybody. Just let me know.

Oook (:
I'll be free in 2-3 weeks Very Happy

ahhh, life can be busy. we'll play when we play.
Alright Very Happy

Do you have summer school or something Skev?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
now that I actually have some free time, I'll be on to play anybody. Just let me know.

Oook (:
I'll be free in 2-3 weeks Very Happy

ahhh, life can be busy. we'll play when we play.
Alright Very Happy

Do you have summer school or something Skev?
Yesh, and then sleepaway camp 2nd week of August. I is very beezy.
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:57 pm

If I can get my WI-fi adapter thing to work I'll hop online and host for anybody. I really wish they'd get the online coding from pokemon Black and White and stick it into the yugioh games because I hate the little stick thing.,
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:03 am

online and hosting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:17 am

king bing bing wrote:
If I can get my WI-fi adapter thing to work I'll hop online and host for anybody. I really wish they'd get the online coding from pokemon Black and White and stick it into the yugioh games because I hate the little stick thing.,

Uhh what's the stick thing? tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
If I can get my WI-fi adapter thing to work I'll hop online and host for anybody. I really wish they'd get the online coding from pokemon Black and White and stick it into the yugioh games because I hate the little stick thing.,

Uhh what's the stick thing? tongue

Its the Nintendo USB adapter that some games need in order to play online.
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 126
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:05 pm

king bing bing wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
If I can get my WI-fi adapter thing to work I'll hop online and host for anybody. I really wish they'd get the online coding from pokemon Black and White and stick it into the yugioh games because I hate the little stick thing.,

Uhh what's the stick thing? tongue

Its the Nintendo USB adapter that some games need in order to play online.
I might get one of those...NO! I need an AR!
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 am

Skevengal wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
king bing bing wrote:
If I can get my WI-fi adapter thing to work I'll hop online and host for anybody. I really wish they'd get the online coding from pokemon Black and White and stick it into the yugioh games because I hate the little stick thing.,

Uhh what's the stick thing? tongue

Its the Nintendo USB adapter that some games need in order to play online.
I might get one of those...NO! I need an AR!

Yeah, ARs are more usefull.

_________________
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:29 am

I usually just use ARs for the all cards cheat but thats it. I like having all the materials at my disposal.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:31 pm

king bing bing wrote:
I usually just use ARs for the all cards cheat but thats it. I like having all the materials at my disposal.

Yeah, getting all the cards normaly just seems like a waste of time to me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:36 pm

It usually is but if the game and music are actually decent then I don't mind working my way up through the story line first before getting all cards.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Breeeaking news... I have sucessfully get all packs...FAIR Very Happy Started the game over 6 times and stops at the starting of the WRGP and get all the WCE packs from 1 to 10 Very Happy Plus I've beating everyone in the game 3 times and completed all the requirements of unlocking spirit world ETC... YES!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
king bing bing
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 90
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2709-2917-6551
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 pm

congrazzles
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:23 pm

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
Breeeaking news... I have sucessfully get all packs...FAIR Very Happy Started the game over 6 times and stops at the starting of the WRGP and get all the WCE packs from 1 to 10 Very Happy Plus I've beating everyone in the game 3 times and completed all the requirements of unlocking spirit world ETC... YES!!! Shocked

Heheh...I used an AR, and got all that, in one day. tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New to the site but not the game   

Back to top Go down
 
New to the site but not the game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» HOW TO SIGN UP AT POQERY GAME SITE!
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: Introduction / Goodbyes-
Jump to: