HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What do you do to stay cool? 8)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:54 pm

I have been literally burning up and since my house is old, we don't have central air, so EVERYONE has the A/C and fan on. So Blackouts or power shortages are frequent. What do you do to keep cool?
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 pm

1. Face your door. widen you legs and move the door constantly with your foot. Your foot should do the move like walking and that could give you air. You will start the first move with your arm, your foot must be at least 1 feet distant parallel from each other.

2. Go on the shower, and open up the cold water only. Stay there for 5 min at least with clothes on, and get out, you will be freezing for at least 2 min, and starts the process of cold, warm and hot for 15 min or more.

3. Sleep on the cold floor, and make your belly touch the ground. The first time you did it it should keep you in a lala land world of a cold feeling entering your body.

4. OPEN YOUR GOD DARN FREEZER SHIRTLESS. Thats a perfect AC right there.

5. Whatever you do do not use cotton, which will include your bed sheet or your clothes. Preferably have an underwear on or a Jockey or a short pants and face a plastic. Turn off all lights. And all sound. Eventually this is the process to not be hot but it doesn't help if you were already hot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:40 am

dayvividnerdvillage wrote:
1. Face your door. widen you legs and move the door constantly with your foot. Your foot should do the move like walking and that could give you air. You will start the first move with your arm, your foot must be at least 1 feet distant parallel from each other.

2. Go on the shower, and open up the cold water only. Stay there for 5 min at least with clothes on, and get out, you will be freezing for at least 2 min, and starts the process of cold, warm and hot for 15 min or more.

3. Sleep on the cold floor, and make your belly touch the ground. The first time you did it it should keep you in a lala land world of a cold feeling entering your body.

4. OPEN YOUR GOD DARN FREEZER SHIRTLESS. Thats a perfect AC right there.

5. Whatever you do do not use cotton, which will include your bed sheet or your clothes. Preferably have an underwear on or a Jockey or a short pants and face a plastic. Turn off all lights. And all sound. Eventually this is the process to not be hot but it doesn't help if you were already hot.
^ Ha, lol but they do all make sense :p
Back to top Go down
ultimate0
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 614
Age : 31
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 0862 - 2339 - 3995
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:43 am

open all ur window, stay near the window...and play video games (psp, nds or other handheld console).lol

_________________
The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as "Experience".
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 am

Popsicles

Hundreds, and hundreds of cherry flavored popsicles.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Popsicles

Hundreds, and hundreds of cherry flavored popsicles.
lol I usually eat watermelons :p
Back to top Go down
Ace
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 218
Age : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1034-6951-9231
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:54 pm

open every window in the house
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:27 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Popsicles

Hundreds, and hundreds of cherry flavored popsicles.
lol I usually eat watermelons :p

Psh, popsicles are better.

There more cold.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Popsicles

Hundreds, and hundreds of cherry flavored popsicles.
lol I usually eat watermelons :p

Psh, popsicles are better.

There more cold.
True, true.
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)    Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pm

I stay in the living room with the air conditioner and fan on.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Ak wrote:
I stay in the living room with the air conditioner and fan on.

My mother doesn't run the A/C very much.

To much money I guess. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:03 am

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I stay in the living room with the air conditioner and fan on.

My mother doesn't run the A/C very much.

To much money I guess. Rolling Eyes

Lol I hear you
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I stay in the living room with the air conditioner and fan on.

My mother doesn't run the A/C very much.

To much money I guess. Rolling Eyes

Lol I hear you

But your older, can't you get more control over the A/C?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
Ak wrote:
I stay in the living room with the air conditioner and fan on.

My mother doesn't run the A/C very much.

To much money I guess. Rolling Eyes

Lol I hear you

But your older, can't you get more control over the A/C?
lol, use a fan, it's cheaper and more eco friendly Wink
Back to top Go down
Geolight
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
avatar

Male Number of posts : 219
Age : 24
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 6584 6605
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 am

Just take your shirt off like what I do xD
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Geolight wrote:
Just take your shirt off like what I do xD

Psh, why stop at your shirt? Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
Geolight wrote:
Just take your shirt off like what I do xD

Psh, why stop at your shirt? Razz
^ When I read this I like rofled so hard that my wifi suddenly disconnected o.O Got it back though :p
Back to top Go down
oathkeeper75
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 74
Age : 24
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 322462961864
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:23 am

Air Conditioning, man's greatest invention
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/119512/oathkeeper75.ht
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:59 pm

oathkeeper75 wrote:
Air Conditioning, man's greatest invention

A wise man once said, that. tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
oathkeeper75 wrote:
Air Conditioning, man's greatest invention

A wise man once said, that. tongue
I think his name was oathkeeper75...or somthun like that :p
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 858
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 am

to stay cool for me i eat lots of ice cream Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oathkeeper75
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 74
Age : 24
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 322462961864
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:26 am

Skevengal wrote:
Sizzle Fish wrote:
oathkeeper75 wrote:
Air Conditioning, man's greatest invention

A wise man once said, that. tongue
I think his name was oathkeeper75...or somthun like that :p

Yes, I am a very wise man =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/119512/oathkeeper75.ht
Skevengal
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 840
Age : 127
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4770 - 8456 - 5123
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Ice Cream...or Popsicles...and oathkeeper75 is indeed....a wise man.
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 23
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 am

storm100 wrote:
to stay cool for me i eat lots of ice cream Very Happy

I would do that...but ice cream has to much calories.

_________________
Back to top Go down
chrisslinda
Ghost Data
Ghost Data
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2
Age : 31
5Ds WC 2011 FC : yes
Date Joined : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:18 am

I listen to some music, and eat ice cream to stay cool. They are very
funny activities, and I like to listen to music always. It gives me
some cool mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What do you do to stay cool? 8)   

Back to top Go down
 
What do you do to stay cool? 8)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: