HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Story Time With (Enter Member Name)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:15 am

On February 2nd, 2012 I ordered on Amazon a Japanese Yuugiou 5D's World Championship Stardust Accelerator 2009 but when I received it, It the seller gave me the US release of Yuugiou 5D's World Championship Stardust Accelerator 2009 in the end I gave the game away to my friend who lives in Australia for free. I did however pay for shipping. This month (May) I once again hoping to get a Japanese Imported copy of Yuugiou 5D's World Championship Stardust Accelerator 2009

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:28 am

RenRei00 wrote:
On February 2nd, 2012 I ordered on Amazon a Japanese Yuugiou 5D's World Championship Stardust Accelerator 2009 but when I received it, It the seller gave me the US release of Yuugiou 5D's World Championship Stardust Accelerator 2009 in the end I gave the game away to my friend who lives in Australia for free. I did however pay for shipping. This month (May) I once again hoping to get a Japanese Imported copy of Yuugiou 5D's World Championship Stardust Accelerator 2009

I remember when I got Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship Stardust Accelerator 2009, my older brother got me Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 2010 Reverse of Arcadia. Got them both in 2010. Wish I could get the Japanese version of both games.

_________________
I love making Sprites^^ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Go here to see all the ones I've done^^

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com
Visit my Dragons:
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:38 am

Ak wrote:
Wish I could get the Japanese version of both games.

I hope this time I get the correct JPN Imported 2009 game.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:23 am

RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:
Wish I could get the Japanese version of both games.

I hope this time I get the correct JPN Imported 2009 game.

You never know until you get your order right?

_________________
I love making Sprites^^ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Go here to see all the ones I've done^^

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com
Visit my Dragons:
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:34 am

Ak wrote:
RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:
Wish I could get the Japanese version of both games.

I hope this time I get the correct JPN Imported 2009 game.

You never know until you get your order right?

Correct, however the item description from Amazon did say from Japan (my second attempt) so I'm assuming the most obvious. The first was an utter FAIL!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:06 am

My mom just fell up the stairs, got up and then fell all the way DOWN the stairs. Ouch.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Ouch that must have hurt O_o

_________________
I love making Sprites^^ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Go here to see all the ones I've done^^

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com
Visit my Dragons:
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
My mom just fell up the stairs, got up and then fell all the way DOWN the stairs. Ouch.

Ouch Sizzle, is mom okay?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:35 am

I just finished coloring a line art of REW(Red Eyes Wyvern)now a friend of mine on deviantart asked if I could do the other Red Eyes(which is 9 more). So I'm gonna do the other Red Eyes, plus a Red Eyes/Blue Eyes fusion. Im so excited that I cant decide which one to do first.

_________________
I love making Sprites^^ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Go here to see all the ones I've done^^

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com
Visit my Dragons:
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Okay I was on YouTube as usual and when I was randomly watching my subscription videos I came around a YouTube webplayer like this!

<-- medium size player

<-- larger size player

Future of YouTube video players? Note I do use Mozilla FireFox as my main internet web browser.
Apparenly this didn't happen to me when I was on IE or Google Chrome

<-- Google Chrome

Also their is no way to adjust volume control on that weird YouTube video player on my odded out FireFox. Hmm may be I should attempt to uninstall FireFox and re-install Mozilla FireFox.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:28 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Okay I was on YouTube as usual and when I was randomly watching my subscription videos I came around a YouTube webplayer like this!

<-- medium size player

<-- larger size player

Future of YouTube video players? Note I do use Mozilla FireFox as my main internet web browser.
Apparenly this didn't happen to me when I was on IE or Google Chrome

<-- Google Chrome

Also their is no way to adjust volume control on that weird YouTube video player on my odded out FireFox. Hmm may be I should attempt to uninstall FireFox and re-install Mozilla FireFox.
What's wrong? Looks like the partially full screen mode to me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 pm

You just can't like adjust the volume on the video (IF its really loud). Also it seems to have fixed itself =D yay! You can only have like a small,medium, full screen, pause video on that kind.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:13 pm

That is wierd to be honest.

_________________
I love making Sprites^^ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Go here to see all the ones I've done^^

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com
Visit my Dragons:
Back to top Go down
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Ah, ok.

BTW, +1 for Smosh. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Back in 7th grade a student who I barely knew took out a black permanent marker and colored his fingernails black all 10 fingers.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:01 pm

He sounds like one cool dude.

_________________
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Sizzle Fish wrote:
He sounds like one cool dude.

Yup, guy's coloring their 10 nails black, super manly.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:03 pm

WooHoo!! We are going camping at the end of this month! Im so excited that I cant wait. The last time we went camping I was 7 years old. Wow its been a long time Very Happy

_________________
I love making Sprites^^ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Go here to see all the ones I've done^^

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com
Visit my Dragons:
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Ak wrote:
WooHoo!! We are going camping at the end of this month! Im so excited that I cant wait. The last time we went camping I was 7 years old. Wow its been a long time Very Happy

Have a fun time camping Ak.

When I first owned my PSP-2000, for the PSP game's since I didn't know if you needed them in that white case or not but what I was thinking that you needed to take the disc out of the case. Luckily dad knew you just play the game(s) in that case.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 pm

RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:
WooHoo!! We are going camping at the end of this month! Im so excited that I cant wait. The last time we went camping I was 7 years old. Wow its been a long time Very Happy

Have a fun time camping Ak.

Thanks Rei^^

_________________
I love making Sprites^^ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Go here to see all the ones I've done^^

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com
Visit my Dragons:
Back to top Go down
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:58 am

Finally the bathroom is bring remodeled.^^ Also gonna go play volleyball at the park this weekend. Im horrible at the game, not fun when u get hit in the head with the ball. -_-'

_________________
I love making Sprites^^ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Go here to see all the ones I've done^^

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com
Visit my Dragons:
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:20 am

Ak wrote:
Im horrible at the game, not fun when u get hit in the head with the ball. -_-'

Tell me about it, that happened to me back in High School.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:49 am

RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:
Im horrible at the game, not fun when u get hit in the head with the ball. -_-'

Tell me about it, that happened to me back in High School.

WOOT! I'm not alone! Lol also a friend gave me his Wii!! I'm so happy and to make it more enjoyable for me my sis got me Epic Mickey!! That just made my day^^

_________________
I love making Sprites^^ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Go here to see all the ones I've done^^

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com
Visit my Dragons:
Back to top Go down
RenRei00
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1017
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Retired
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:56 am

Ak wrote:
RenRei00 wrote:
Ak wrote:
Im horrible at the game, not fun when u get hit in the head with the ball. -_-'

Tell me about it, that happened to me back in High School.

WOOT! I'm not alone!

Remember this? http://www.konamiwc.com/t552-a-little-something-about-me

I'm pretty sure I showed you that before

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.dailymotion.com/RenRei00#video=xn80vb
Ak
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 697
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4513-4036-0682
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)    Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Yeah I think you did ^^ lol I got hit by a handball a few times in 6th grade. Not fun I tell you even thinking about it hurts.

_________________
I love making Sprites^^ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage
Go here to see all the ones I've done^^

http://lionheart214.deviantart.com
Visit my Dragons:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Story Time With (Enter Member Name)   

Back to top Go down
 
Story Time With (Enter Member Name)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Life of a Broken Man (Story Time)
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» At what time do you wake up on the weekends?
» Ironside theme time
» Is death essential to good story writing?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: General Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: