HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ideal yu-gi-oh game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 62
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2063-1649-8568
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: ideal yu-gi-oh game   Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:29 am

i would like to have a game where it has ALL cards from the shows (ex. evil jesse and jim cook's cards) and made by konami (the booster pack u find in stores)

and stick to one banlist only cuz switching banlist is a real pain

for a story/season/one player mode have u duel people (yugi, jaden, yusei) instead of monster cuz its stupid dueling a spirit (light effigy, winged kuriboh, NS dark panther). i mean can a fish or a tiger hold a duel disk. i mean cmon...

for the types of duel, they should have regular duels, tag duels, couple duel (consider as tag dueling for the mean time), triangle duels, and four way duels for special occasions.

have a better character customizing system (eyes, mouth, nose, hair, duel disk) where u can have more option. kinda like the yugioh online system.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ideal yu-gi-oh game   Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:03 pm

I'm impressed...Who wouldn't love these ideas?
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 423
Age : 24
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: ideal yu-gi-oh game   Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Those are all things that we all wish were in the Yugioh games. They are all good ideas. The one I like the most is the character customization. We should definitely have more options when it comes to character appearance. Like the ones in the current game kinda...suck.
Back to top Go down
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 858
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: ideal yu-gi-oh game   Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:58 pm

can u get this game on a rom and emulator really want to improve my skills
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ideal yu-gi-oh game   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:09 pm

Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro) wrote:
i mean can a fish or a tiger hold a duel disk. i mean cmon....

They don't have to....They just summon their monsters like a magician would. For example; Legendary Fisherman is a sea monster and he can only duel you in his arena...so him pulling out a monster from the sea is considered a summon. The sea is his deck.

But what I don't like is when I went undersea in world of Sunlight I could summon Volcanic Doomfire...??? Under the sea?
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 423
Age : 24
5Ds WC 2011 FC : Pending
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: ideal yu-gi-oh game   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:50 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
But what I don't like is when I went undersea in world of Sunlight I could summon Volcanic Doomfire...??? Under the sea?

Lol. I don't see how we can duel under the sea period. Then again, a lot of things in Yu-Gi-Oh tend to defy the earthly limitations we have. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro)
Duelist Admiral
Duelist Admiral
avatar

Male Number of posts : 62
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2063-1649-8568
Date Joined : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: ideal yu-gi-oh game   Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro) wrote:
i mean can a fish or a tiger hold a duel disk. i mean cmon....

They don't have to....They just summon their monsters like a magician would. For example; Legendary Fisherman is a sea monster and he can only duel you in his arena...so him pulling out a monster from the sea is considered a summon. The sea is his deck.

But what I don't like is when I went undersea in world of Sunlight I could summon Volcanic Doomfire...??? Under the sea?

but the legendary fisherman has a arm to put a duel disk on. i know its weird for doomfire to be underwater but my point was to make it more realistic in a way. like the episode of yugioh gx, episode 121 or 122, the rock spirit had his own duel disk when he summon those sand bugs
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ideal yu-gi-oh game   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:36 am

Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro) wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
Kiyosuke Kiryu (Nitro) wrote:
i mean can a fish or a tiger hold a duel disk. i mean cmon....

They don't have to....They just summon their monsters like a magician would. For example; Legendary Fisherman is a sea monster and he can only duel you in his arena...so him pulling out a monster from the sea is considered a summon. The sea is his deck.

But what I don't like is when I went undersea in world of Sunlight I could summon Volcanic Doomfire...??? Under the sea?

but the legendary fisherman has a arm to put a duel disk on. i know its weird for doomfire to be underwater but my point was to make it more realistic in a way. like the episode of yugioh gx, episode 121 or 122, the rock spirit had his own duel disk when he summon those sand bugs

All right!

Have you seen the 2009?
Unless you disagree, I think this game is pitiful.
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: ideal yu-gi-oh game   Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Each World Championship games improve as time.

For example here's what I've seen playing them.

WC 04 beta test.
WC 05, timing card added. Ratings, and game story walking.
WC 06, card effect category,
WC 07, Card 3d, wifi.
WC 08, tournament, tag mode dueling, and basically the same as all the recent WC

I don't no what WC 09 has, but I'm sure the game will changes.


And for all the cards in one game....that can't happened. lol, if you play the WC games you'll notice that the computer is programmed and the cards they play.

Also for some reason on WC 06 sometimes I get redo of turns when dueling the same person over again. Like 1 duel may be repeated over again with my opponent playing the same cards and both of us has the same hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
storm100
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 858
Age : 27
5Ds WC 2011 FC : wc 2012 4642 2242 1045
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: ideal yu-gi-oh game   Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:38 am

KWC wrote:
Each World Championship games improve as time.

For example here's what I've seen playing them.

WC 04 beta test.
WC 05, timing card added. Ratings, and game story walking.
WC 06, card effect category,
WC 07, Card 3d, wifi.
WC 08, tournament, tag mode dueling, and basically the same as all the recent WC

I don't no what WC 09 has, but I'm sure the game will changes.


And for all the cards in one game....that can't happened. lol, if you play the WC games you'll notice that the computer is programmed and the cards they play.

Also for some reason on WC 06 sometimes I get redo of turns when dueling the same person over again. Like 1 duel may be repeated over again with my opponent playing the same cards and both of us has the same hand.





really that so boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ideal yu-gi-oh game   

Back to top Go down
 
ideal yu-gi-oh game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» This game sure can be adamant about wanting players to take certain weapons
» The "Who would win?" game
» problem with the game : no control over the moves of the pc
» Luck O' the Bearish Instant Win Game
» Don’t forget about your FREE game card!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Gaming :: Yu-Gi-Oh!-
Jump to: