HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 5th Signer At Last!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rua or Goodwin?
Rua
43%
 43% [ 6 ]
Goodwin
57%
 57% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14
 

AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: 5th Signer At Last!   Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm

The 5th Signer will be revealed next week guys and I vote Goodwin!
Back to top Go down
dayvividnerdvillage
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2237
Age : 28
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4169 - 7784 - 9311
Tournament Awards :
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
The 5th Signer will be revealed next week guys and I vote Goodwin!
how do u know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.konamiworldchampionship.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:28 pm

KWC wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
The 5th Signer will be revealed next week guys and I vote Goodwin!
how do u know?

The Wikia Episode guide.
Back to top Go down
Darkness92
Pro Duelist
Pro Duelist


Male Number of posts : 300
Age : 25
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 2149 5127 4822
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Ha its gonna be obvious who is the signer is, godwin.
Back to top Go down
sedicius
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 407
Age : 29
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1032-5848-8523
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:35 am

Sad There goes my finger.
But I still place my bet on Rua.. Because he's just way too awesome to be ignored.

_________________
Follow the rules if you don't want trouble.
- No SPAM (stupid, pointless and/or annoying messages!)
- SPAM includes one-word posts, "I agree", "that is cool", or the like!
- Descriptive thread titles (I have to know what your thread is about just by reading the title)

If your post or thread is gone with the wind, most likely I deleted it.
I don't have to warn you, this is your warning.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sedicius
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:10 pm

sedicius wrote:
Sad There goes my finger.
But I still place my bet on Rua.. Because he's just way too awesome to be ignored.

Believe me, he will be ignored. Did you ever watch episode 26 when Goodwin activated his birth mark?

Let me show you...

KEEP WATCHING UNTIL 3:15

Back to top Go down
sedicius
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female Number of posts : 407
Age : 29
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 1032-5848-8523
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Greto Kaibou wrote:
sedicius wrote:
Sad There goes my finger.
But I still place my bet on Rua.. Because he's just way too awesome to be ignored.

Believe me, he will be ignored. Did you ever watch episode 26 when Goodwin activated his birth mark?

Let me show you...

KEEP WATCHING UNTIL 3:15


I know the proof is right in front of my face,
but I still feel so skeptical of it.. Like it's trying to lead me off a tangent.

_________________
Follow the rules if you don't want trouble.
- No SPAM (stupid, pointless and/or annoying messages!)
- SPAM includes one-word posts, "I agree", "that is cool", or the like!
- Descriptive thread titles (I have to know what your thread is about just by reading the title)

If your post or thread is gone with the wind, most likely I deleted it.
I don't have to warn you, this is your warning.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/sedicius
Futte
Star Duelist
Star Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 685
Age : 20
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3180 2234 1395
Date Joined : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:45 am

sedicius wrote:
Greto Kaibou wrote:
sedicius wrote:
Sad There goes my finger.
But I still place my bet on Rua.. Because he's just way too awesome to be ignored.

Believe me, he will be ignored. Did you ever watch episode 26 when Goodwin activated his birth mark?

Let me show you...

KEEP WATCHING UNTIL 3:15


I know the proof is right in front of my face,
but I still feel so skeptical of it.. Like it's trying to lead me off a tangent.

Im with you... I know its godwin but i hope its Rua
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Futtetheturtle
AmaTerasU
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 57
Age : 26
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4769-9247-4069
Tournament Awards :
Date Joined : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:07 am

Goodwin
Back to top Go down
Volroc
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 43
Age : 25
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 4340-5571-8174
Date Joined : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:52 pm

its Crow, Crow is the 5th Signer
and the 5th Dragon is Black Feather Dragon
Back to top Go down
marvinsison
Novice Duelist
Novice Duelist
avatar

Male Number of posts : 32
Age : 29
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 094842211368
Date Joined : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: complete 6 signer???   Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:19 am

these's are the complete 5 signers of yugioh 5d

yusei fudo - stardust dragon
jack atlas - red dragon archfiend
akiza izinski - black rose dragon
crow hogan - black winged dragon
luna - ancient fairy dragon
leo - power tool dragon
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/marvin929
Sizzle Fish
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2235
Age : 22
5Ds WC 2011 FC : 3997-8622-5044
Special Awards :
Date Joined : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Yes, we know. Razz

To bad the series ended.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 5th Signer At Last!   

Back to top Go down
 
5th Signer At Last!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The K.W.C. Forum :: Anime/Manga :: Yu-Gi-Oh! General Anime-
Jump to: